For organisations wishing to use us as their healthcare provider, we can provide bespoke arrangements to deal with staff sickness as and when it arises, including volume discounts on blocks of treatment held on account, or subsidised solutions to allow employers and employees to share the cost of treatment.
About Our Clinic
We have been serving the healthcare needs of the Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire communities since 1999. Our clinic is situated in central North Hykeham, and employs both male and female clinicians who are all qualified to degree level and are members of the British Acupuncture Council, ensuring that they are properly qualified and insured to practice.
We are Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine specialists and offer the full range of Traditional Chinese Medical therapies (acupuncture, herbal therapy, Chinese massage, Chinese dietary therapy, Chinese remedial and therapeutic exercise, moxibustion and so on).
Why use our clinic?
- Being a multi-clinician clinic enables internal referral and professional collaboration. We are one of the largest specialist Traditional Chinese Medical clinics in the UK.
- We are there when our patients need us, offering day-time, evening and weekend appointments, home visits and appointments at short notice six days a week.
- We recognise the importance of quality assurance, quality audit, service design, client-focused and practical oriented operations.
- We are ‘The Heart of Holistic Healthcare’ in our catchment area and aim to incorporate the principles of holism in all of our operational activities.
- We invest in the personal development of our staff, by providing training and Continuing Professional Development opportunities for clinical and support staff.
- We have forged close links with the British Acupuncture Council and the University of Lincoln to ensure that we are abreast of the latest developments in our industry and that we are able to select high-class clinicians to join our team.
- We offer the opportunity to negotiate special rates, either direct to your employees on a corporate scheme or as part of a company agreement where the company funds part or all of the employee’s treatment in an attempt to help their employee back to work as soon as possible. Please contact us to discuss a bespoke solution for your company.
If you liked this page, please share it with friends and colleagues: